Day-01 Manali- Atal Tunal-Kaza (185 Kms/ Appox. 8-9 Hrs)
Day-02 Kaza Sightseeing (Langza, Hikkim, Komic)
Day-03 Kaza – Pin valley- Tabo
Day-04 Tabo- Dhankhar Fort- Lahlung Monastery- Kaza
Day-05 Dhankhar- Kaza- Kyee Monastery, Kibber Village, Chicham Village- Lossar
Day-06 Lossar- Manali (Via- Chandratal Lake
Day-01Manali- Atal Tunal -Kaza (185 Kms/ Appox. 8-9 Hrs)
In the morning depart to Kaza from Manali.Visit on the way- Atul Tunal, Chhatru, Batal (Lunch at Batal Chacha- Chachi Dhaba), Kunzum la, Losar village. Arrival Check-in to hotel/Home stay at Kaza.
- Atal Tunal (8.5 kms long Tunal)
- Koksar (Tea/Coffee, Breakfast)
- Chhatru (Tea/Coffee, Maggie)
- Chacha- Chachi Dhaba (Lunch Break)
- Kunzum la (4551 mtrs pass)
- Losar (1st Village of Spiti Valley)
Day-02 Kaza Sight Seeing.
Morning is at leisure. Afternoon visit: Langza- Budhha Statue, Fossil Park, Komic- Highest inhabited village in the world, Sikkim Highest post office in the world. Evening back to Hotel / Guest House.
- Langza Village (Beautiful Village)
- Budhha Statue (Situated in Langza Village)
- Fossil Park (Walk around the cliff and sure you will found Fossil)
- Komic Monastery (Highest Motorable Village in the world)
- Worlds highest post office Hikkim Village.
Day-03 Kaza to Tabo Via Pin Valley
Morning after breakfast drive to Tabo via Pin Valley.
- Gungri Monastery
- Mud (Last Village of Pin Valley)
Day-04 Tabo- Dhankhar Monastery- Kaza
Travel from Tabo to Kaza via Dhankhar. Visit Tabo monastery. Founded in 996 AD by the great teacher Richensang-po, Tabo is renowned for its breathtaking murals and stucco images – and is often called “The Ajanta of the Himalayas”. Overnight at Hotel / Home stay or Guest House at Kaza.
- Tabo Monastery (Chos-khor Monastery & Ajanta of Himalayas)
- Tabo Caves
- Dhankhar Fort (Tibetan Monastery)
- Dhankhar Lake Hike (2 Hrs Hike)
- Lahlung Monastery (Serkhang Temple)
Day-05 Kaza- Losar via Kye Monastery
After Breakfast proceed from Kaza to Losar. This Gompa rests high over the valley and is a stupendous example of local architecture. Traveling onwards to Losar. (Optional Short hike from Dhankhar Village to Dhankhar Lake, It will take 2 hours from Village to Lake and back.
- Kyee Monastery (One of the largest monastery in Spiti Region)
- Kibber Village (Famous for Wildlife)
- Chicham Bridge (Highest bridge in Asia)
Day-06 Losar- Manali
Check-out from the Guest House and Start traveling to Manali via Chandratal Lake, Kunzum la pass. Tour End.
- Chandratal Lake
- Kunzum la (4551 mtrs)