Day-01 Chandigarh - Narkanda via Shimla
Day-02 Narkanda- Sangla
Day-03 Sangla- Chitkul Village- Sangla
Day-04 Sangla- Kalpa
Day-05 Kalpa- Tabo via Nako, Tabo
Day-06 Tabo- Dhankhar Gompa- Kaza
Day-07 Kaza- Langza- hikkim- Komic- Kaza
Day-08 Kaza - Chandratal via Kunzum la pass
Day-09 Chandertal to Manali
Day-10 Manali- Chandigarh. Tour End
Day 01 Chandigarh - Narkanda via Shimla (175 kms/ 7 hrs)
Morning we will pick to you from Chandigarh Airport/ Railway Station/Bus stand. Head to Narkanda. On the way to visit- Shimla, Kufri. Reach Narkanda in the late afternoon. Overnight stay at Narkanda.
- Shimla (Hill Queen)
- Kufri (Wild life zoo)
- Hatu Mata Temple/ Hill
Day-02 Narkanda- Sangla (185 kms/ 6-7 hrs)
After Breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive to Sangla. On the way Stop for photography in Tranda Dhank. Lunch at Badhal. Reach Sangla in the late Afternoon. Evening walk Around the Village and Apple Orchard.
- Tranda Dhank (Umbrella Road)
- Tranda Mata Temple
Day-03 Sangla- Chitkul Village- Sangla
Full Day Trip to Chhitkul Village. Chhitkul is the last village of Baspa Valley. En-route Chhitkul stop at Rakchham and walk around the Beautiful Village of Rakchham. Overnight stay.
- Chhitkul Village (Last village of Baspa River)
- Kamru Fort (1000 yrs old Fort)
- Kamakhya Mata Temple
- Badri Vishal Temple (Local Deity Temple)
Day-04 Sangla- Kalpa (4 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to kalpa. En-route Visit Buddha Statue and Monastery in Re-cong peo, Roghi Village, Chini Village, Nag Temple and Monastery. Enjoying the Mt. Kinner Kailash View from Kalpa. Overnight at Hotel.
- Roghi Village
- Mt. Kinner Kailash
- Nag Temple
- Chini Village
Day-05 Kalpa- Tabo via Nako and Gue Monastery/ Mummy
Morning Check-out from the hotel and drive to Tabo. On the way stop at Khab (Sangam of Spiti and Satluj River), Nako (For Lunch and Visit Nako Lake), Gue Village (Monasery and 530 years old Mummy Monk). Evening reach at Tabo and stay at Hotel.
- Khab Bridge (Sangam of Satluj River & Spiti River)
- Nako Lake/ Monastery/ Village
- Gue Monastery (Mummy Monk)
- Tabo Monastery (Ajanta of Himalayas)
Tabo to Kaza Via Dhankhar Monastery and Village (Optional A short hike from Dhankhar Village to Dhankhar Lake which will take approx. 2 Hours go and back). Reach Kaza in the Afternoon. Day is at leisure or walking around the Kaza village or River side, Market. There is Couple of Good cafe in Kaza.
- Tabo Caves
- Dhankhar Fort (Tibetan Monastery)
- Dhankhar Lake Hike (2 Hrs Hike)
- Kaza Market (Souvenir shop)
Day-07 Kaza Sight Seeing
Visit Around the Kaza: Langza Village: Budhha Statue , Fossil Park, KOMIC VILLAGE- Highest Motorable Village in the word, Hikkim Village- Highest Post office in the World. Evening back to Kaza and overnight at Hotel.
- Langza Village (Beautiful Village)
- Budhha Statue (Situated in Langza Village)
- Fossil Park (Walk around the cliff and sure you will found Fossil)
- Komic Monastery (Highest Motorable Village in the world)
- World’s highest post office Hikkim Village.
Day-08 Kaza - Kyee Monastery- Kibber- Chicham- Kunzum pass- Chandertal
Morning check-out from the Hotel and Drive to Chandertal via Kyee Monastery, Kibber Village and Chicham Bridge. Lossar -Last village of Spiti Valley, Kunzum la pass- 4551 mtrs High from the sea Level.
- Kyee Monastery (One of the largest monastery in Spiti Region)
- Kibber Village (Famous for Wildlife)
- Chicham Bridge (Highest bridge in Asia)
- Kunzum la (4551 mtrs)
- Lossar (Last Village of Spiti Valley)
- Chandratal Lake (4270 mtrs)
Day-09 Chandratal Lake- Atul Tunal- Manali
After Breakfast drive to Manali via Batal, Chhatru, Koksar, Atul Tunnal, Solang Valley. Reach Manali and Check-in to hotel. Evening walking around the Mall road shopping in the Manali Local Market.
- Batal (Stop for Tea Coffee)
- Chhatru (Stop for Lunch or Tea Coffee, Maggie)
- Koksar (Tea/ Coffee, Snacks break)
- Atal Tunal (8.5 kms Tunal)
- Solang Valley (famous for Adventure Activities)
Day-10 Manali- Chandigarh.
As per the flight time/railway time head to Chandigarh from Manali. It will be take 9-10 hrs to reach in Chandigarh. Tour End.